Wealth Stewards Fall Wealth Management Training Session | October 26th -27th
If you are interested in recieving more information on or attending our Integrating Wealth Management training, please complete the form.
In person spaces are limited in order to ensure proper social distancing. virtual attendance options will also be availible
In Person Attendence Information
120 Adelaide Street West, Suite 1900.
*Accessible by the path for those who are transiting in.
*There is onsite parking for those driving.
1. To develop the CPA Champions total confidence that they can make a real difference in the lives of most of their clients
2. To learn why “good, proactive advice doesn’t cost…it pays.”
3. To personally experience the power of an Initial Assessment & Evaluation process to uncover the gaps your clients have in their current financial plans.
4. To learn the depth and breadth of working with the Accountable Support Program and what it can do for your clients.
5. Learn how to be proactive with your clients in identifying and solving their problems in a minimal amount of time.
6. Learn and practice how to introduce and explain why your firm chose Wealth Stewards Inc. to work with their clients.
7. Learn how Wealth Stewards does the heavy lifting for you, but you will get the credit – and a good return on your time spent.
8. Develop a viable business plan for your firm/practice with the following components:
- Conducting a Client Priority Audit
- Develop a 5 yr. business plan which you will champion
- Develop a marketing/communication plan with your clients for the following year
- Understand the value they will receive on their progress.
- Understand the value your firm will receive to ensure this business opportunity is realized.